I Love SCM PROGRAM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
I Love SCM Program FAQ (in line with Movement Control Order, 18th – 31st March 2020)
1. My SCM points are expiring on 31 March 2020 and I have yet to redeem. What should I do?
Don’t worry! All points expiry will be extended to 31 May 2020.
2. During the Movement Control Order period, I can’t collect points for my purchases as the concierge counter/ kiosks are closed. Am I still entitled for points collection after the mall reopens fully?
Yes, the receipts for purchases made during Movement Control Order period are entitled for points later.
3. Can I submit my receipts via e-mail to email@example.com for points collection during the Movement Control Order period?
Sorry, all points collection for purchases made during Movement Control Order period can only be processed at LG Concierge Counter after the mall fully reopens.
4. Can I still redeem RM10 SCM Cash Voucher with only 1,300 points (instead of 1,600 points) after the Movement Control Period?
Yes, the promotion will be extended to 31 May 2020.
5. Am I still entitled for gift redemption for purchases made during the Movement Control Order period?
Sorry, there will be no gift redemption for purchases made during the Movement Control Order period.
6. My birthday is in March and I have yet to redeem my complimentary birthday voucher. Can I still redeem after the mall reopens fully?
Yes. The deadline for March birthday members to redeem the vouchers will be 30th April 2020.
7. My complimentary birthday voucher expires during the Movement Control Order period, will Luna Luna still accept my birthday voucher after the mall reopens fully?
Yes. The last day to redeem the voucher will be 30th April 2020.
1. What is I Love SCM Loyalty Program?
I Love SCM is a shoppers’ loyalty program that awards Members with SCM Points when they make their purchases at participating retailers’ stores. SCM Points can be used to redeem for SCM vouchers at the Concierge Counter.
2. What are the qualifying criteria for a I Love SCM program membership?
In order to apply for a membership, you need to:
- Be a residence of Malaysia – Must be at least 18 years of age on the year of registration
- Possess a Malaysian National Registration Identity Card, Employment Pass, Work Permit, or Dependant Pass issued by the Malaysian Government
3. How do I become a I Love SCM member?
Shoppers can sign up as a member via Concierge Counter at level LG when they spend a minimum of RM100 in a same-day single receipt at any outlet in Setia City Mall. Original receipts must be displayed upon sign up.
4. What information will I need to provide for the membership to sign up?
The required information will be your name, email and mailing address, mobile number, NRIC/ Passport number and birthdate
5. Is there a membership fee?
No. I Love SCM membership is free of charge.
6. What is the duration of my membership?
The I Love SCM membership is a lifetime membership unless the membership is terminated or suspended, there will be no expiry of the membership.
7. How long does it take for the membership to be activated?
Activation is immediate upon successful completion of the application. You can immediately start earning SCM Points. To be eligible for the Rewards redemption, please ensure that your details are accurate.
8. How do I update my personal particulars?
Updates of personal particulars can only be done via the Concierge Counter at Level LG.
9. How will my information (personal data) be used in the program?
Members’ information and contact details are used solely for administrative and marketing purposes associated with Setia City Mall. These may include but not limited to mailers, emails and SMSes. Members are responsible for updating their contact information and any changes thereafter.
10. Is the membership transferable?
No. Transfer of membership is not permitted under this program.
1. How do I earn SCM Points?
Shop at any of our participating retailers’ stores and visit the Concierge Counter at level LG or our I Love SCM self-service kiosks located at Level LG & Level UG to clock in your receipts.
2. What is the minimum spend required to earn SCM Points?
You will need to make a minimum nett spending of RM20 in a single receipt to be eligible for SCM Points.
3. Can I combine receipts to meet the minimum spending to earn SCM Points?
No. Each receipt must be at least RM20 or above to earn SCM Points. Receipts below RM20 will be declined.
4. Can I get my friend to help me earn SCM Points?
No. Member has to present his/her personal photo identification in person.
5. What is the grace period for submission of receipts?
You will need to submit your receipts on the same day of purchase. Eg if the purchase is made on 17 Nov 2016, receipts must be submitted no later than 17 Nov 2016, 10.00pm. Receipts submitted after this period will be declined.
6. When will the SCM Points be credited to my account?
For points conversion submitted to the Concierge Counter, your points will be credited instantaneously unless it is submitted at the I Love SCM self-serviced kiosk, points will be credited to member’s account within seven (7) working days. A notification will be sent to member upon points credited to account.
7. How many receipts can I submit per day?
You can submit as much receipts as long as the receipts are a minimum of RM20 and on the same day of purchase. Do note that there is maximum cap of 1,000 SCM Points that you can earn in a single day.
8. What is the SCM Points allocation system for I Love SCM Program?
You will receive 1 SCM Point for every RM1 spent. However, for Parkson & Urbanfresh purchases, every RM5 spent earns 1 SCM point. SCM Points are accorded based on the nett purchase amount.
9. What is the maximum number of SCM Points that I can earn within a day?
You can earn a maximum of 1,000 SCM Points a day.
10. How many SCM Points do I need to exchange for cash vouchers?
SCM Points can be exchanged for SCM vouchers
|SCM Points||Can be exchanged for||SCM Cash Voucher|
11. Type of receipts I can submit?
Only original printed receipts for purchases made at Setia City Mall with a minimum spending of RM20 per receipt will be eligible for earning of SCM Points, except for the following:-
Money currency exchange at money changer, bank, automatic teller machine or financial service institutions; – Purchases of cash cards/ gift vouchers/ memberships/ insurance/ travellers’ cheques; – Transactions in relation to car park; – Payment of bills; – Rebate/ transactions for refundable deposit for services or products, trade-in of gold; – Duplicated receipts – Nets/ debit/ credit card transaction charge slips; – Purchase from pushcarts, atrium fairs by non-mall retailers), Cars International, are excluded.
12. What information should be captured in the receipt?
Receipts should contain the following information;- printed receipt/ tax invoice number with serialized number; – receipt’s date of issue; – the retailer’s name from Setia City Mall – description of the purchase(s) with prices for the item or service; and – nett amount paid
13. Can I submit hand-written receipts?
Yes, hand-written receipts can be accepted on a case-to-case basis. Receipts should contain all the necessary information stated in point 22.
14. If I have receipts that are given to me, can I submit them to earn SCM Points?
SCM Points will only be accorded for your own purchases. Setia City Mall reserves the right to cancel the membership of shoppers found using receipts other than their own purchases.
15. Can my friend and I submit the same receipts?
No. System will decline submission of the same receipt.
16. Can I submit receipts from purchase made before my membership is activated?
No. Only receipts from purchases made after your membership is activated can be submitted.
17. How can I check my SCM Points balance?
You can visit the Concierge Counter at Level LG to check your SCM Points with our friendly CSOs or you can check via the I Love SCM self-service kiosk or via our mobile app.
18. Why are my receipts declined?
- Receipt falls under the exclusion list stated in point 21
- Receipt has missing info as stated in point 22
- Receipt is less than RM20 in purchase value
- Receipt is submitted more than one day after day of purchase
- Duplicate receipts or receipts that has already submitted before
- Member has reached the daily cap of 1,000 SCM Points
1. How do I redeem my SCM Cash Vouchers?
Present your NRIC or other valid proof of identity at the Concierge Counter located at Level LG.
2. Is there a cap on how much vouchers I can redeem in a day?
Yes, redemption of SCM Cash Vouchers is capped at maximum 16,000 SCM Points in a day. This is equivalent to RM100 worth of SCM vouchers.
3. I’ve change my mind. Can I refund my completed reward redemption?
SCM Points and SCM Cash Vouchers will not be refunded once redemptions have been completed. Rewards issued cannot be exchanged for other items.
4. What is the expiry date for the PP$?
All points earned in a calendar year will expire on 31 March of the following year. Members will need to redeem their SCM Points before the expiry. Member will also receive SMS reminder 1 month and 1 week before their SCM Points expires.
5. Can I combine the SCM Points earned in the previous year with the points earned in the current year for the purpose of redemption?
Points earned in the previous year have to be redeemed by 31 March of this year. Members can combine SCM Points from the previous year together with SCM Points earned in the current year to redeem available rewards.
6. Can I authorize someone to redeem on behalf of me?
No, redemption has to be redeemed in person.
7. If I have insufficient SCM Points, can I combine SCM Points with my family member or friend to make redemption?
No, SCM Points cannot be transferred between members.
1. Who should I contact if I require more information?
For any enquiries about the program, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our friendly CSOs at the Concierge Counter.
1. How can I withdraw from the I Love SCM membership?
You can visit our Concierge Counter located at Level LG or contact us at email@example.com. Membership will be terminated within 7 working days of your request. All SCM Points and associated benefits will be forfeited upon termination of the membership.